Learn more about our approach and why you will want ICE with that…
3 Door Digital helps to increase the interaction you have with your customers or clients. This has become increasingly important over recent years as people begin to favour making contact through social media over picking up the phone.
Interaction comes in many forms:
- We create content that invites your clients or customers to interact with each other and build conversations.
- We build and maintain social media accounts for you and we have experience in a number of different industry sectors. 3 Door Digital will also handle social media integration within your website.
- We want your users to interact with both you the brand and the products or services you offer. This can be done via a number of different channels and can include creating content, guest blogs, social media competitions and more.
Whatever your business is, whether you are a solicitor or in retail, you want people to visit your site to use your services or buy a product. That is what we all want…it is business!
3 Door Digital understands how important conversions are for any company no matter how big or how small and we work to get over and above the results you need.
Conversion can be achieved in a number of ways, mainly through improving user experience:
- On-site technical audits which can help site performance.
- CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation) which are design tweaks and changes to user experience. For example, there are some colours that appeal to people more on a site as well as the placement of contact forms and so on.
- Analytical research (Google analytics)
- Diagnostics (webmaster tools)
Getting your website out there is important for any business. The more exposure you get, the greater your chances are of creating brand awareness and conversions. 3 Door Digital create online strategies that will increase your online presence.
Exposure can include:
- Creative content that is relevant to a something searching or user and is also linkworthy.
- We source other websites that are relevant to the work you do and the products or services you provide. We will acquire links from them to increase your website’s link profile which in turn increases exposure.