Gideon's love for computers stems from his childhood hobby of building, fixing and maintaining computer hardware and software.
Within every role that Gideon has had, there has always been an element of enhancing digital and/or online performance.
Over the past year Gideon has shifted his focus and efforts to the ever expanding and changing world of online marketing. This has led him to implement “best practice” strategies for a diverse client base, including advising on user experience, conversion rate optimisation, social networking and link building strategies coupled with reputation management and overall site improvements.
When not working, Gideon spends most of his time with his wife cooking Michelin star quality dishes, (many include steak) a glass of perfectly aged single malt whisky and watching TV shows and films in English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Thai even though he speaks none but one of those languages.
Posts by Gideon Wellins on 3 Door Digital's Blog:
- 2 ways to check if links to your site are live - 24 Nov 2012
- Digital Roundup: WordPress, CRO, Google Analytics and Content Ideas - 22 Nov 2012
- Digital Roundup: Social Signals, CRO, Google Analytics and Syndicated Content - 07 Nov 2012
- Digital Roundup: Big Content, Link Spread, Disavow & Infographics - 22 Oct 2012
- Digital Roundup: August 10th – September 5th - 10 Sep 2012
- Digital Roundup: July 25th – August 10th - 15 Aug 2012
- Digital Roundup: July 10th – July 25th - 27 Jul 2012
- Digital Roundup: June 25th – July 10th - 12 Jul 2012