THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
3 Door Digital has only been trading for 9 months and has already exceeded all its predictions for its first year! We are a small but well established International Digital Marketing company based in Israel and the UK. Our technical expertise, creative flair and exceptional customer service means clients can rest assured that their online investment is in good hands. We work with both national and global brands, many of which enjoy the hands-on and transparent way in which we operate. We’re also a company that focuses on one thing – ROI. Our clients find that making money is more important than ranking number 1 for a meaningful but not profitable term!
We will consider candidates in both countries and select the best candidate regardless of location. This is a full time, office based position.
3 Door Digital is looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant with at least 1 years experience in SEO. This person will handle different aspects of all clients small and large. You need to be enthusiastic about what you do and have the attitude to get things done. Creativity and knowledge of coding is something we would also like to see but is not essential. We are looking for someone with passion and enthusiasm towards learning about the industry and how Search can really help improve our clients’ business.
- Ability to think creatively and apply this to campaigns
- SEO campaign strategy and planning
- On-site optimisation
- Work with the outreach team to plan campaigns (off-site strategy)
- In-depth keyword research and ability to implement research into action
- Maintaining client relationships
- Producing high level client reports
When joining us you commit to:
- Working hard
- Communicating effectively
- Contributing in a creative way
- Leaving your comfort zone
- Continuing to learn and develop via moonlighting
- Joining us at the pub
In return we will commit to:
- An on-going training program and the backing of all our consultants
- The potential to work with big brands within different verticals
- A relaxed and fun working environment
- 2 computer screens
- A company lunch once every 2 weeks
- Your birthday off
- + many other office treats
Skills / Experience:
We are looking to find an individual who has excellent English communication skills (both written and oral) and a good eye for detail. You will have an understanding, and at least 1 years experience in SEO and will be able to display a keen interest in Search and the industry when interviewed. Although not essential, we would like you to have knowledge of on-site including HTML, CSS, PHP and specifically a love for WordPress.
We would expect you to be the type of individual that actively reads and keeps up to date on Search latest news and developments. Other qualities we look for are passion for what you do and be open to learning new things within Search.
Negotiable based on experience
To apply, simply fill out the form below.