Pinterest has gained lots of interest on the Internet recently, so I have developed (with much help from Shane Jones of My Clever Agency) a Pinterest “Pin It” Button WordPress plugin!
- Download the plugin direct from the Plugin Page at WordPress.
- Upload the whole plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the Plugins page and activate the plugin
- The Pin It button will now appear underneath every post
- …or insert the shortcode!
To insert the Pinterest button, simply enter the following shortcode within a page, post or text widget:
More options will come later, but we wanted you to have the shortcode as soon as possible!